Sunday, 3 November 2013

¡Hola desde Madrid!

It´s reading week, so obviously I am reading and studying very hard...in Madrid! I haven't  been to Spain since I was maybe 4 and so it was very exciting to finally use my Spanish and see the capital!


Last time I came to Spain, I looked like this. Yeah, so it´s been a while.

Getting here was an absolutely nightmare, I was supposed to leave Friday night to get here to party, instead I missed my flight and had to take the first flight out the next morning...which I also missed and ended up getting here at 1pm on Saturday. FAIL.


I´m only here until Tuesday, and then I´m off to Genova in Italy to visit my family for the rest of the week where I will have more time to blog, so stay tuned!

xx Vagabond Girl


2 comments:

  1. Madrid is without a doubt one of my favorite cities in the world! I love it there! I was even planning on moving there before I met my French husband, but now I'm in France. Hope you're having a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I can totally see why you would plan to move here! I would definitely want to live here for a bit! (But to be quite honest I want to live in almost any big city i've been to! hahaha!) Yes I am thank you!! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete