Sunday 7 April 2013

And then life happened?



Hi everyone. It has been a little too long. I guess life just happened like it always does, and all I have now is a bunch of incomplete blogposts saved as drafts...


But I have been truly insanely busy so far. I started university in London (very exciting times, and guess what potentially a lot to blog about!). The beauty about living in London is that it is so easy to go anywhere I want. Without the fuss of parents, and with the benefits of cheap tickets and being so close to so many exciting places in Europe, I could hop on a plane for a weekend trip to anywhere I want anytime! Oh, and being an adult helps too.

Tourist life in Amsterdam...
Sneaky trip to Brighton!

And to Edinburgh in hopes of molesting a Scotland High Cow...
Oh and lets not forget my little trip to Oxford where all i did was buy Roti and go to a club.


So stay tuned as I promise there will be more to come! I'm in Hong Kong now for Easter break, but I'm going to Paris at the end of this week for some shopping and food just to then return to London for a few weeks of exams but then to be greeted by a month of doing NOTHING in London (again another great opportunity to explore London's full glory) and then I'll be going to Russia for a month!

Told you it was going to be exciting! Then this summer it's probably going to be Hong Kong again, New York, and if i'm lucky I might get to follow my mum on her travels somewhere exotic and new.

Meanwhile I should try and finish those blog posts so there is something to read about!

No comments:

Post a Comment