Wednesday 6 November 2013

Spotted on street style during LFW! (and day 5 of LFW)


So while casually browsing some of the streetstyle snaps from LFW last month, I managed to stumble upon some snaps of me (and my friend Claire!)

Here are some of them

Courtesy of Vogue

Courtesy of Refinery 29
Courtesy of Adorn London






Courtesy of Harry Hubbard

Courtesy of Bonafide Supernova



There are supposed to be more as we were photographed by more people, and also such as ifeng fashion, stockholm street style but I haven't been able to find them yet. Will post them when I do!!

Also here are some pictures from the shows I saw on the last day 

Lulu Liu




I absolutely loved this weaving technique and the choice of the colours!







Tata Naka




xx Vagabond Girl




No comments:

Post a Comment