Sunday 26 July 2015

30 countries ...and counting..!

So I recently reached my 30 countries mark with Croatia, 2 weeks ago, and I've been thinking back about what I've been doing this summer/year, and I feel the need to catch up this blog with all the exciting things I've been up to, as a way to reflect on my trips and to try and provide advice to any other people who are looking to visit some of the places I've been to or know well.

Having just finished not long ago my year abroad in Moscow and Milan, (and seeing the plethora of blogs that my fellow classmates have written, which I completely and utterly admire them for), I feel like the best way to make use of my next, relatively "chill" month in Hong Kong would be to try and write up everything I've done to the best of my ability.

And it's not like I haven't tried - one look at my blogger homepage and you'll see all the drafts I have saved up of half written blogposts. THAT'S EFFORT RIGHT THERE.

So please bear with me, and stay tuned for the exciting things that should becoming onto this blog.

Meanwhile, i'm going to make the most of my last day in Zurich and stick my face into a pot of fondue.


No comments:

Post a Comment