Wednesday 4 September 2013

Cheapest Sushi In Town (with Froyo for dessert!)



This place is one of my favourite places to drop by whenever I'm needing a quick sushi pick me up (let's be honest, when don't I) and also me and my best friend's favourite place to hang out at.
This is me and my sis' FAVOURITE (We call it the jizz salmon roll)!
 When this bad boy starts making its way down the conveyer belt we just stand up and walk over to where it is and snatch it before anyone else gets it. Yup we're crazy!


Why? Its only $8 (hkd) a plate!!!! That's $1USD!! For everything and anything !!!


There's no menu here, just grab whatever you fancy off the conveyer belt! The service is rather mediocre but the sushi isn't bad (considering the price!!) And even sashimi is the same price.



It does get busy here during peak hours, especially on the weekends, but the wait is usually no more than 15 minutes but there is a 50 minute time limit until they evict you. 

Not fat at all (ok we shared that)


They also have dessert like cream puffs, cheese cake or puddings!!  But we usually skip dessert here so that we have just a little bit of space left for some delicious frozen yoghurt across the road at tuttimelon. yum yum!

Green tea, passionfruit, Angel something (Strawberry and coconut) and japanese yoghurt flavoured froyo with blueberries, mangoes (trying to be healthy here!), strawberrry flavoured crunchy dots, GREEN TEA MOCHI and mango flavoured popping bubbles. YUM YUM YUM. yes i realized that I went overboard after I threw everything in...)

Sushi Express

G/F, Taurus Building, 21A-21B Granville Road, Tsim Sha Tsui  
(Opposite The One) 

Tuttimelon
Shop L308, TheONE, 100 Nathan Road



PS: Some exciting news! I have been invited to London Fashion Week which will be coming up in less than two weeks! So watch this space guys! 

xx Vagabond Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment