Monday 16 September 2013

LFW Day 3 : Eugene Lin, Paul Smith and Eugene Lin afterparty

Just another windy, cold and rainy day in Landan town today. (How I miss sweating my balls off in the Hong Kong heat!) Not too much of a hectic day today so I didn't pass out at 9pm like yesterday!

Today's Outfit

Coat : Vintage (1970s custom tailored in Hong Kong)
Dress : H&M
Bag : Vintage Chanel
Ring made from Vintage buttons from Milan
Necklace from Hong Kong

My lovely friend Claire lent me her beautiful vintage chanel bag which her grandmother left her.


Eugene Lin










Paul Smith

Next up was the Paul Smith show, my first big show of Fashion Week. God it was so exciting to be there, mere metres away from people like Alexa Chung and Hamish Bowles!

`

I really loved the boy meets girl kind of feel it had to it with the beautifully tailored blazers and the long flowy trousers.






There was a very vibrant colour palette of blues, yellows, pinks and oranges accompanied with white and black or dark blue which really gave the collection a very summery feel.









The collection had a very easy-going, relaxing feel to it and a 70s vibe with the fedora hats and the loose fitting dresses and trousers.



Enlarged daffodil prints. Floral prints are getting bigger and bigger! 






xx Vagabond Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment